Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm pretty sure everyone already knows this recipe,  but it is such a tasty cookie, I thought I'd add it to my blog.  It's another WW recipe, so I gotta give them credit.

I made these cookies a few nights ago and my family ate them all in about 2 days.  They stay soft & moist if you put them in an airtight container and taste absolutely delicious!  They are SO simple to make, and on WW they are only 2 points per cookie, which means you can easily eat more than ONE!  YAY!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 pkg Spice cake mix (dry) 
1 large can pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
1/2 bag chocolate chips

Mix spice cake mix with pumpkin and fold in chocolate chips.  Drop by large spoonful on baking sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes. 

How easy is THAT?

I have used a carrot cake mix when I can't find a spice cake mix and they are just as good! They are easy and yummy--I dare you to eat just one!

No comments:

Post a Comment